Monday, February 16, 2009

TAGGED BY TAMPA

Answer the questions and then tag five people:

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1-5 Same crap I am doing now.


5 Things on my list to do today:
1. Send a report for work
2. Go to petco
3. Catch up on my TIVO as I have been in LA
4. Audit work on my client
5. Do this annoying tag thing for my daughter who is a blog freak.


5 things I would do with a Million Dollars:
1. Make it easy for my kids to made their mortgages
2. Take the family to Hawaii
3. Buy a car I would like to have
4. Help people who are down on their luck-- a lot of people in today's economy
5. Try to live off some investment income.


5 places I have lived:
1. Southern California
2. St. George, Utah
3. Guatemala
4. El Salvado
5. Provo


5 jobs I have held:
1. Souviner sales at Dodger Stadium
2. Cop in Santa Monica
3. News paper route in the Hollywood hills
4. Cleaned rugs
5. Father


5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1-5 Same crap I am doing today

I tag Charlie, Tammi, Lauren, Kelsey- thats all the people I know.

3 comments:

TAMPA said...

Ha... Such a ray of sunshine you are.. Thanks for playing pops !!

Halladay Family said...

Ha... Really in five years you want to be doing the same crap? So you want to be paying for everything for us and hearing What are you doing and where are you going? Awe you're so sweet. :) Love you grandpa.

Love Tessa

Brinaghs said...

You were a cop? I didn't know that is awsome!!