Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tessa and her parents live with me. It is neat every morning and every night she comes in my room to give me a kiss. I had the opportunity to participate in her blessing at church. When Chris first brought her up to the front of the chapel she was somewhat fussy and ready to show her disapproval. But, to my amazement, when we in the circle took her in our hands she clammed down to a place I don't see her except in her sleep. Her little spirit spoke to me and I will never forget that moment.
I love my grand children so much. They are the light in an old man's life that has been through some trials.

2 comments:

Halladay Family said...

yes she loves her grandpa :D thank you soomuch for blessing her as it was our wish :D i love you dad and all i want is for you to be happy :D

TAMPA said...

Pops.. like your patriartichal blessing says.. you have an amazing gift with blessings and the healing power !! The blessing was awesome !!